MISSION STATEMENT OF PROTESTANT FAMILY SERVICE
The Agency shall develop and channel the resources of the local community to those in need and to strengthen spiritual and moral values of family life:
- By offering the services of the caseworker to enable individuals and/or families in need to develop the ability to deal with their problems.
- By providing leadership in community planning for the establishment and improvement of:
- social conditions essential to wholesome family life
- services that families require for adequate social functioning.
- By networking with agencies to provide needed services.
Protestant Family Service does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of religion, national origin, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status or physical disability in the administration of our programs.
The Vision of Protestant Family Service is to provide, in a Christian manner, the necessary care and needs to the individual that will give hope for a better life.